OKTOBERFEST 2022 – Trivia Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS: OKTOBERFEST 2022 – Trivia Competition
1. This competition is open to all residents of Namibia except the employees of Namibia
Breweries Limited (NBL), their advertising agencies, as well as the immediate family,
consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organizations and
2. All participants must be over the age of 18 years old at the date of entry. Winners will
be required to exhibit valid identity documents as proof thereof.
3. The competition takes place from 4 October until the 26October 2022. No entries will
be accepted prior to 4October and after 26October 2022.
4. To enter, consumers must comment on the Tuesday Trivia post shared on either the
Oktoberfest Facebook and Instagram pages.
5. No one can enter on behalf of another person.
6. Multiple entries per person will be allowed.
7. Any entry posted on Facebook or Instagram deemed to be lude or unacceptable will
not be eligible for entry at the discretion of the administrator.
8. Correct answers will be selected at random and entered into a draw, the winner
stands a chance to win 1 of 10 double tickets and an Oktoberfest beer mug every week
for both Facebook and Instagram platforms.
9. Winners will be responsible for their own transport to and from the Oktoberfest as
well as accommodation when traveling to attend the Oktoberfest. from regions within
10. Prizes are not negotiable, transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. NBL
reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with any other prize(s) of comparable
11. It is the responsibility of the winners to collect their prizes from NBL. In the event that
a winner does not collect their prize within 2 weeks after having been notified of their
success, the prize will automatically be forfeited and no substitute will be selected to
12. All potential winners will be required to provide their contact details and correct
names as per their Namibian ID Document.
13. All potential winners will be contacted via Direct Messaging or telephonically and if a
potential winner is unreachable after three (3) attempts, the NBL team will selected
another potential winner.
14. Namibia Breweries Limited’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence
will be entered into.
15. Winners must be prepared to be photographed by Namibia Breweries Limited for
promotional purposes, and have their names and surnames listed in the social media
for an announcement of their winnings.
16. The laws of The Republic of Namibia govern these rules, terms and conditions and by
entering this competition participants are deemed to have accepted the competitions
terms and conditions and agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
17. By entering this competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted the
competition terms & conditions and agree to be bound by the rules which will be
interpreted by NBL at their own discretion.
18. NBL reserves the right to terminate or amend this competition at any time if it deems
such termination or amendment to be necessary and appropriate.
19. This competition is in no way endorsed sponsored or administered by any of the
social media channels.
20. Neither NBL nor their respective advertising or media agencies, nor their trading
partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs,
howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this competition and/or participant in
the prizes offered, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any
default on the part of NBL or otherwise.